Research assistance request from JCRs and MCRs

A message from one of the Librarians in the University.

”Hello,
My name is Georgina Cronin and I am the Senior Library Assistant at the Scott Polar Research Institute (part of the Geography Department). I am currently taking a librarianship Masters course at Northumbria University and as part of my dissertation I need to conduct some research.
There is still time for you to help out! My research is looking at how students and research use various University resources for their work. These resources can range from paper books to e-books, paper journals to e-journals. I would like to hear from as many people as possible, whether you are a first year undergraduate or a senior academic member of staff.
I have designed a questionnaire that should take no longer than ten minutes to complete. It is quick, simple and will not involve too much writing. As a thank you for helping out, if you provide your email at the end of the questionnaire, you will be entered into a prize draw to win a £25 Amazon voucher!
The questionnaire can be found here: http://bit.ly/10xwShX
Please note that the questionnaire will close on 31st May 2013.
Many of you may have seen emails about this questionnaire in the past and even have seen the posters that have been displayed to promote this. Thank you if you have already taken this questionnaire as your responses have been invaluable.
I hope that you will take a few minutes to take my questionnaire and thank you again for your assistance with this. I hope that my dissertation will contribute to the existing knowledge of the various resource challenges faced by libraries in the digital age and hopefully your input will help shape library developments in the future.
Please feel free to contact me at any point if you have any questions or feedback. My email is: gmp36@cam.ac.uk
Many thanks,
Georgina”

Login

Lost your password?