fMRI Psychology Experiment

I’m an MPhil student running a study for my thesis at the MRC Cognition & Brain Sciences unit and I invite you to consider participating in our Behavioural and functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging study of Object Vision. The study will be using MRI brain-scanning to investigate brain activity patterns in object vision and we are looking formale participants (over 25yrs).

If you agree to participate you will be invited to come to the MRC – Cognition & Brain Sciences Unit in Cambridge on two separate days to perform simple visual judgment tasks while pictures are taken of your brain. In addition, some standardized tests will be administered. Depending on the time that you need to complete the tasks the experiment could take up to 6 hours each day (4 hours of behavioural experiments and short breaks plus up to 2 hours of scantime).

You will be reimbursed for your time up to £90 pounds upon finishing the two experimental sessions.

Additionally, you will be asked to provide us with eighteen (18) pictures from your personal environment that will be shown to you, and anonymously to one other participant during the course of this experiment. You will be given an example document detailing how to send us your pictures.

If you would like to participate, or if you are to require any further information regarding the study please email me back at this address:

stamatis.beltsos@mrc-cbu.cam.ac.uk

I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Sincerely,

Stamatis Beltsos

Login

Lost your password?