Oxbridge Intercultural Programmes
Recruitment: Tutors for 4-week residential English programme in South Korea
This programme will take place in Jinju Health College (JHC), a vocational training college located in Jinju, South Korea. The College has been providing vocational education to students (aged 18-25) from around the country for over 40 years. Every summer, the College offers a free summer English programme for 200 of its Korean students, designed and operated by a group of 40 Oxbridge students who volunteer as native English Tutors for this intensive one-month programme.
– FREE return flight to South Korea (with flexible return dates for your own travel afterwards)
– FULL accommodation + food during the programme
– Weekend Excursions (e.g trips to ancient capital of Korea , Templestay, etc.)
– Responsible and enthusiastic undergraduate student of any discipline (you need not hold any teaching qualification) who can bring the best of Oxbridge culture to the students of JHC: love of knowledge and innovative ways of learning.
– Full-time residential commitment to the teaching during the programme dates. Applicants must be able to depart from London on Thursday 25th June 2015. The programme starts on Monday 29th June and ends on Saturday 25th July.
The application process will open on Sunday 18th January. You can apply by filling in our application form at http://www.jotformeu.com/form/43625086973363
The deadline is 8th February (12 noon) After reviewing your application, we will let you know by email whether or not you will be invited for an interview. Interviews will be held in Oxford on 14th and 15th February, and in Cambridge on 21st and 22nd February. (TBC)
To stay posted and to find out more about our programmes, please like our Facebook page. You can also contact us here with any questions.
Alternatively, you can contact us via email at