The Cambridge University Real Estate Finance and Investment Society (CUREFIS) is pleased to announce that it will be hosting the first annual Cambridge Real Estate Case Competition in March 2016. The event aims to provide students with an opportunity to apply knowledge acquired from academic studies to real life investment scenarios. It is a chance to have some fun, to gain some new skills and it is great for your CV! A cash prize will be awarded to the winners.
The application deadline is the 14th February @ 23:59 and details on how to sign up are included on our webpage: http://www.curefis.com/cambridge-real-estate-case-competition-2016.html
Who can participate?
– Cambridge students across all disciplines are welcome!
– Preliminary Round: All competitors will be given a case study related to a real estate investment or development project. Competitors will be required to perform quantitative and qualitative analysis on the case study and submit a written report.
– Final Round: Stellar teams will be selected as finalists. Finalists are invited to present their solution in front of a panel of judges, which includes Cambridge academics and industry experts, live on 4th March 2016. Winners will be announced on the same day.
– 14 February 2016 @ 23:59: Application deadline
– 15 February 2016: Teams announced and case distributed to competitors
– 21 February 2016: Deadline for submitting case solutions
– 02 March 2016: Finalists announced
– 04 March 2016: Final round presentations
– Undergraduate Students: You may apply as a team (maximum of three people) or as an individual. If you apply as a team, all team members must be undergraduate students.We may or may not assign a graduate student to your team
– Graduate Students (MPhil, PhD): You may only apply as individuals. We will assign you to a team.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com